Creamy, delicious and full of healthy fats, avocado are a great addition to anyone lifestyle. Try our stuffed avocado recipes, a great addition the any healthy lifestyle.
Gather your ingredients and let’s get to it…
HOW TO MAKE STUFFED AVOCADOS
First off (as shown above), we’ll start with a mixed medley of diced fruits and vegetables. I diced up cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, tomatoes, jalapeno and garlic and combined them with a thinned hummus to bind. It’s a cool and refreshing combination with a slight spicy kick.
You may even try seasoning your avocados stuffing with our:
Let this be a starting point for you. You can add or subtract whatever you wish. You can even double stuff them if you like!
I hope you enjoy these stuffed avocados as much as we do! They’re:
- Simple and fast to make
- and tasty
If you try this stuffed avocado recipe, please let me know! Leave a comment and rate it below. I love to hear what you think, or any changes you make.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Yield: Serves 3 – 6
- Category: Side, Appetizer, Snack
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 2 – 4 avocados, sliced in half and seed removed
- 1 lemon, juice of
- small handful grape tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cucumber, diced
- 1/3 orange bell pepper, cored and diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and diced
- 1/4 red onion or 1 small shallot, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced or 1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 – 2 tablespoons hummus, tahini, vegan mayo or garlic aioli
- roasted dandelion salt, to taste
Prepare the ingredients. Once you’ve sliced the avocados and removed the seeds, squeeze or rub a little lemon juice on the flesh to keep the browning at bay.
Place the tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, jalapeno, onion, and garlic in a small/medium mixing bowl, add just enough of the hummus/tahini/vegan mayo to bind.
Fill avocados and top with roasted dandelion salt, and squeeze of lemon.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @nutri-spices on instagram and hashtag it #nutrispices